Thursday, May 31, 2007

Our Next Move

Many of you may know this, but it is now official. We will be moving to Saint Simons Island, Georgia, in July. Troy will be the associate pastor at Saint Simons Presbyterian Church, and Jess will be holding down the fort (when we find one). The pictures below are of Annika on the beach on the island and of sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean. We feel very blessed to be starting a new and exciting chapter of our lives in such a beautiful place. Visitors are welcome year-round!


3 comments:

Didi said...

Hey, I've found your blog! So fun to see pictures and get some updates. I'm so excited that you've found a church and I hope it's a great fit for you. And how nice to be on a beach. Whoo hoo!

Hope you have a smooth transition. Give your kiddos a big hug for me! Love, Suz

Unknown said...

Hey Suz,

Funny that you wrote yesterday. I just wrote you a snail mail letter and mailed it on Thursday. Hope it gets to you soon! And hope all is well with the dog days of the final weeks of pregnancy (at least they were pretty dogish for me) Love, Jess

suz said...

congratulations on the MDiv's, the call, and a new home. I'll be in Princeton July 2-8 for Polity and P is coming the second weekend to hang out and drive back with me...if you're still around, we would love to catch up.