Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Catch Up

Like the rest of you, we've been so busy that we haven't had a moment to think about changing the blog. We've finally made it through Christmas, so it's time to provide a few highlights.

This first picture shows Sam's devilish look. He gets that just before he's about to do something naughty - like stopping Elliot's swing.


Santa made an appearance at a friend's house while Troy was officiating a wedding. Annika did alright with Santa; Sam was freaked out; Elliot didn't care (we think). Santa had to sneak into the pictures to keep Sam calm.


I thought I'd slip in a cute picture of Elliot because as I write this he's wailing (again). I need something to remind me that newborns will eventually stop being newborns. We think he's having tummy troubles, which is complicated by his eating all the time. This will pass - we hope.


Annika was surprised with her first violin for Christmas, complete with lessons from mom.


Finally, Sam got a nice chair, which he likes, but he and Annika love the box it came in. Lord, save us all. It's chaos in the HB house right now!

1 comment:

Laurie M. Lee said...

I just posted on my blog after not posting for a month. Carys is 7 months old and there is still a lot of chaos in our house. Recently, several of our friends have had their fourth child!!! Yikes, I really can't imagine 4! Three is enough for us. :-)