Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back from the North

We've been back from our Great Northern Journey for a few days, and so I wanted to take a few days to give an update on our trip. We started out in mid-June heading from St. Simons Island to my parents' house in North East, PA. We drove to Charlotte, NC, the first day, where we got to see good friends in a wonderful city. (Did we say that we think Charlotte is great?)

After a long day of driving, we made it to my parents, where we spent most of the week playing with the chickens, dodging massive dogs, going to the zoo, seeing extended family, and enjoying wonderful summer weather. The pictures below are from a couple of the highlights of that portion of the trip. I'll add some more to another post later tonight. I also plan to update the blog over the next several days with more highlights from our adventure.

We had a great trip. It was good to reconnect with our families!




No comments: