Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Best Baby Shower Cake Ever

We had a very nice baby shower at the weekly church dinner this week. It's nice to be a part of a church that genuinely loves its pastors, staff, and members, and we felt that this evening. I do have to say that this has to be the best baby shower cake design ever. Apparently our church is concerned that I might dip our newborn into a cup of Starbucks coffee like I would biscotti or a scone. I sure would be freaked out to have a baby emerge from a steaming mug of coffee, but I'm guessing Jess would rather children enter the world that way than actually go through birth at this point...

Enjoy the pictures.


2 comments:

Sutherlun said...

very cute cake. And I must say, Jess, you are looking ridiculously small at this point! Sam's lion costume is very cute - what will Annika be?
Amy

Laurie M. Lee said...

That is a cool cake! I have to agree about your size, Jess. You don't look pregnant at all in the pic. You must be all belly. We're praying for a safe delivery of your new little guy.