Monday, November 19, 2007

Making friends

Jess posting here. So I had asked some of you to pray especially for Annika during the past months with all of the transitions she's had to make (becoming a sibling, moving, new school, new church). I've been especially hoping/praying that she would make some girlfriends because I hadn't been so good at helping her cultivate those while we were in seminary. Well, this is a thank you post for your prayers. I can say with confidence that Annika is making friends and she has one boy buddy and one girl buddy with a few more in the works. Here's a pic of Annika with her girl buddy over at our house recently for a play date :-) Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers as we continue to adjust to southern living.

1 comment:

Laurie M. Lee said...

Yea Annika. I'm so glad that she is making some new friends.

We're working on that, too. Cambria has 2 girls that she enjoys hanging out with...I just need to plan more playdates. It was so much easier in CRW.